What we do
MetaBank is a federally chartered savings bank headquartered in Sioux Falls, S.D. Shares are traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market® under the symbol CASH. MetaBank operates in both the Banking and Payments industries through: MetaBank, its community banking operation; Meta Payment Systems, its electronic payments division; AFS/IBEX, its commercial insurance premium financing division; and Refund Advantage, EPS Financial and Specialty Consumer Services, its tax-related financial solutions divisions.
All Meta Bank and Meta Financial Group press releases are available on MetaFinancialGroup.com. Click here to be directed to our releases.
- Founded: MetaBank was founded in 1954 by Stanley H. Haahr in Storm Lake, Iowa. For more detailed history information, visit MetaFinancialGroup.com.
- Locations: MetaBank has ten retail bank branches located in Iowa and South Dakota. Our corporate headquarters are located in Sioux Falls, South Dakota. We also have division locations in California, Kentucky, Pennsylvania and Texas.
- Number of employees: 922 *as of 3/1/18
- Brad Hanson, President and CEO of Meta Financial Group, MetaBank and Meta Payment Systems
- Glen Herrick, EVP and CFO of Meta Financial Group and MetaBank
|Total Loans, net||$1,317,837,000||$919,470,000||$706,255,000|
If you are a member of the media and need additional assistance, our contact information is below.