Who we are
MetaBank is led by experienced industry professionals who have a hand in every aspect of the business – from the day-to-day operations of the bank branches to the molding of the financial industry, offering up their expertise in the nation’s capital.
Get to know your team.
JON W. WILCKE
Market President, Northwest Iowa
Jon brings over 30 years of financial expertise, specializing in ag and commercial banking, and serving as market president. Beginning his career in lending during the 1980s farm crisis, he knows the value of expert service and openness in making solid financial decisions, and ensures the staff offers that same high-level of care.
Jon earned a bachelor’s degree from Morningside College in Sioux city, Iowa, and an MBA from the University of South Dakota. He and his wife still live on and operate his family farm and are active in the local community through numerous charities.
- Ag and Commercial Lending
- Bank Administration
- The Storm Lake HyNoon Kiwanis Club
- Faith, Hope and Charity of Storm Lake, Past President and Board Member
- Iowa Lakes Corridor Board
- Storm Lake United Business Retention Committee
- Siouxland Economic Development Corporation
- Buena Vista County Habitat for Humanity
"We offer the best banking experience for our customers - excellent service, a friendly staff and flexible financing with all loans, including homeloans, retained in-house."